You can contact us with the forms below.
THE INFORMATION TEXT OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING RECEIVED IN JOB APPLICATIONS TO COMPANY TELEFONCULAR METAL SAN. VE TİC. LTD. ŞTİ
a) Data ControllerPursuant to the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 ("PPD Law"), as a "Data Controller " TELEFONCULAR METAL SAN. VE TİC. LTD. ŞTİ., (“The Company”) your personal data can be processed for the purposes described below..
b) For What Purpose will be processed Personal DataYour personal data/sensitive personal data collected within the scope of your job application will hereinafter be collectively referred to as "personal data":
• Evaluation of your job application request and your conformance for the relevant position, which is the subject of your disclosure of your personal data to us
• Conducting and finalizing the recruitment processes within the framework of our company's human resources policies, making appropriate candidate classification, evaluating the competencies and competencies of the candidates and communicating with you in this context
• Ensuring the legal and commercial security of our company and those in business relations with our Company,
• Determining and implementing the commercial and business strategies of our company and developing and improving the recruitment principles applied by our company,
• Processed by our relevant business units to conduct the commercial activities carried out by the company and to perform the related business processes.
c) Which Your Personal Data shall only be processed
• Official identity data; your name, surname, date of birth and place, marital status citizenship information
• Communication data; your e-mail address, address, phone number
• Special Categories of personal data; Health status and disability information regarding your health,
• Education data; State of Education, certificate and diploma information, specialist knowledge, foreign language knowledge, education and skills, seminars and courses attended, computer knowledge, Exam information
• Work experience data: Total experience, employment status and title, work experience (company names, terms of employment, job description
• Visual and Audio data; Photos and sound recordings of the real person
• Other: Driver's license data, competencies, salary expectation, military status, reference information (name, surname, title, workplace, phone, e-mail of the reference person) and any word, excel, presentation files you add to your resume, information you specify in the job application formFor the personal data (name, surname, telephone, e-mail, etc.) of the reference person (s) you have specified in your resume, it is your responsibility to inform the person in question and to obtain their explicit consent (s).
d) To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can be Transferred Your collected personal data can be transferred as; Assessing your job application request and your suitability for the relevant position, conducting and finalizing the recruitment processes within the framework of our company's human resources policies, making an appointment at the English test center for candidates, sending a personality inventory to candidates through the system, obtaining a work permit for candidates if necessary, referring candidates to a health center for the purposes of communicating and communicating with you within this scope, and also to ensure the legal and commercial security of our Company and the persons who have business relations with our Company With the aim of determining and implementing our company's commercial and business strategies and developing and improving the recruitment principles applied by our company limited to legally authorized public institutions and private law entities, our suppliers and (if you have your explicit consent for your sensitive private data) business partners, shareholders, affiliates, group companies within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of Law No. 6698.
e) The Method and Legal Basis of Collection of Personal DataThe company collects and processes personal data, both fully or partially automatically, and by means of non-automatic methods, which are part of the data recording system, directly by phone calls, physically filling out forms and directly automatic systems (other websites that allow you to apply for a job) as specified in Article 5 and 6 of the PPD Law;
• It is expressly provided for by the laws.
• It is mandatory for our company to fulfill our legal obligation,
• Processing of personal data of the parties of a contract is necessary, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of the contract.,
• This processing shall not violate the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject.
• It is publicized by the data owner,
• Data processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or protection of any right.
• the data processing is required, and your explicit consent.Your collected personal data (if you have your explicit consent for your sensitive private data) will be kept during storage time for evaluation in the business processes of the Human Resources unit of our Company and for use in activities related to recruitment organizations.
f) Rights of Personal Data Owner Enumerated in Article 11 of Law No. 6698The Company will finalize the requests of personal data owners as soon as possible and not later than 30 (thirty) days depending on the nature of the request. Up to ten pages will not be charged in the given response. A transaction fee of 1 Turkish Lira will be charged for each page above ten pages. If the response to the application is provided in a memory device such as CD, flash memory, the fee that may be requested by the Company will not exceed the cost of the memory device.Each person has the right to request to the data controller about him/her;
• To learn whether his/her personal data are processed or not,
• To demand for information as to if his/her personal data have been processed
• To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
• To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in country or abroad
• To request the rectification of the incomplete or inaccurate data, if any and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred
• To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the case that the reasons for its processing disappear, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws.
• To object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself/herself by analyzing the data processed solely through automated systems
• To claim compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of his/her personal data with violation of the PPD Law.
You can transmit your request for exercising the rights stated above, in accordance with paragraph 1 of Article 13 of PPD Law No. 6698 and the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to Data Supervisor No: 30356 and dated 10.03.2018, via secure e-mail address (KEP) using electronic signature, mobile signature or by using the e-mail address previously delivered and registered in our system. The Company reserves the right to verify your identity before responding.
Your application;Your application;a) Your name, surname and signature if the application is in writing,b) For the citizens of the Republic of Turkey your nationality ID number, for foreigner’s passport number, if any, or ID number, if applicable,c) Your personal address or business address subject to notification,d) Your e-mail address, phone and fax number, if any,e) Your request subject, if any, information and documents related to the subject should be attached to the application.
You can submit the applications in writing, to the Company's FEVZİÇAKMAK MAHALLESİ 10730. SOKAK NO: 4/1 KARATAY KONYA address as the “Data Officer” by adding the necessary documents.
You can make your applications to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org that you want to make via e-mail registered in the company system.
You can make your applications via KEP e-mail address (secure e-mail address provided by official institutions (by a valid electronic signature) email@example.com to our KEP e-mail address.
According to the nature of your request, relevant information and documents must be provided completely and accurately.
In case the requested/relevant information and documents are not provided properly, there may be problems in the full and qualified execution of the researches to be made by the Company based on your request. In this case, the Company declares that it reserves its legal rights. For this reason, your application must be sent completely and accurately containing the required information and documents according to the nature of your request.